F.E.D – F*&%ING ENDURANCE DAY
The focus of these sessions IS to showcase your mental and physical capability.
This means improving your overall work capacity, enabling you to push further, whilst improving your ability to recover from extended work and to remain focused on the task at hand.
General Membership Weekly Prices:
Pay by the session $25
2 sessions $35
3 sessions $46
4 sessions $52
Students under 22yr $35 (unlimited weekly)
Teens 16yrs or under $15 (pay by the session)
School term $200
NOTE: You will be placed onto our Direct Debit system (unless special circumstances), there will be a cancellation fee of $99.
Where to Meet
Fighting Fit Australia.
Friday @ 5.45am
What to expect
Our F.E.D program focuses on 3 monostructural metabolic conditioning movements – Running, Biking & Rowing.
Our F.E.D sessions main goals are:
• Improve your capacity to take in and utilise oxygen
• Improve your body’s ability to handle higher workloads
• Improve your ability to use fat as an energy source
• Build confidence in your ability to sustain long efforts
• To learn how to pace yourself efficiently
• A feeling of satisfaction for completing the task!
Whether you choose to follow the program as is, or you modify it to your current abilities, you’ll still come out with an undeniably better ‘engine’ at the end.
What to wear
Wear comfortable workout attire consisting of a t-shirt, shorts or tracksuit if preferred along with sturdy and supportive athletic footwear.
What to bring
Tess Aisthorpe & Cara Bricknell – Get more than just a training session.