Overhaul – Military Bootcamp
Overhaul is an eight week outdoor fitness program. It’s a fun and challenging outdoor group-training program designed to improve your health and fitness levels while enjoying the beautiful outdoors.
We approach exercise through circuit training, and group team-building activities with results of increased muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, cardio-respiratory endurance, improved self-image and decrease in body fat.
Overhaul is all of that and more. It is specifically formulated to ensure you get results.
This program is based off many years of Physical Training within the Army and we guarantee that you will get results.
WHERE TO MEET
The Overhaul Team will meet at Fighting Fit for each session.
Please be five minutes early.
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at 5.30am.
All session will be 60 to 90 minutes.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The first day will consist of a physical assessment to determine your current fitness level, ascertain your goals, and give us a reference point for later in the program to assess your improvements
- The assessment will be comprised of several fitness tests including a 2.4km run, push ups and sit ups
- If you wish to have the fitness testing done in private, let us know and we’ll be happy to arrange an alternate time or location
- All further sessions will utilize a variety of team and individual based exercises
- You will be pushed out of your comfort zone… but you will also get results.
WHAT TO WEAR
Wear comfortable workout attire consisting of a t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit if preferred, along with sturdy and supportive athletic footwear (running shoe or cross-trainer).
WHAT TO BRING
Water bottle, a positive attitude and a desire to get in shape!
All sessions will be programmed by Owner/Director Tess Aisthorpe.